U-Reach designs and manufactures industrial-quality data duplication and erasure equipment. In the past we have successfully offered solutions for Police forces, Public sectors, and other departments of Government; through local state/federal agencies and resellers.
This allows us to understand the mission-critical nature of government IT department’s requirements. Our commitments are to deliver the most reliable equipment and service to meet Government standards.
U-Reach's Core Technology
Our equipment is based on proprietary, embedded technologies. This enables individual ports to achieve 100% dedicated bandwidth for copying and writing speeds. We offer the highest performance, reliably, without speed degradation.
- Standalone – No PC or Software are required to operate. Quick-learning curve and efficiency equates to reduced downtime while increasing productions.
- iSecurLog – An intelligent event logging tool for proof management and analytics, allowing users to monitor and record without disrupting productivity.
- Read-Only Master - Our master port will never overwrite any data (e.g. Time-stamping) to your source device. It is truly a read-only port, leaving your source device in original condition.
All U-Reach TAA compliant products meet the requirements of the U.S. Government’s Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which was enacted to foster fair and open international trade. By meeting this criteria, U-Reach confides in the value and quality of our products and services.
- DoD Erase: In compliance with U.S. Department of Defense’s standard of erasing 5220.22
- Secure Erase: National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-88 accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern SATA HDD (Data can never be retrieved).
- U-Reach's erasure systems are in compliance with ISO/IEC 27037, 27041, 27042, 27043, and 27050
- CE/FCC: All products have passed the CE & FCC certifications.