+49 6222 938823
Mostly we find the compatibility issue between optical drives and discs is the main factor affecting the result of duplication. To get better quality duplications, it is recommended that you:
1. Make sure of the quality of the CD/DVD: the better the quality of the blank discs you use generally will give you better duplication results. A scratched Master disc or a disc with obvious physical damage may cause the duplication to fail.
2. Make sure you have the correct type of CD/DVD: If the source disc is a copy-protected disc, the result of duplication may fail; Also, if the blank disc is not compatible with the source disc, such as a copy from a DVD to a CD, or from DVD9 to DVD5, the duplication may fail.
3. Make sure the working environment is satisfactory: it is important to keep the duplicator in a clean environment. The fan on the rear of the duplicator should be kept clean and allowed enough space for air to flow.
4. Make sure the reader or the burner is stable: the reader and burner are the key to a successful duplication job. So it is also important to select a qualified reader and burner for the duplicator.
5. Make sure the duplicator is working with sufficient power supply.
Sales / Support
Tel: 0049 6222 938823
Fax: 0049 6222 938850
CEO: Lars Christophersen