+49 6222 938823
Tower series is designed to apply with standard HDD enclosure supporting up to 7 targets. IT series has special platform design for heavy duplication manufacturers. It supports up to 15 targets. There are 4 major differences between Tower and IT:
1. IT series supports auto power control. When copy stop, HDD interface's power will automatically shut down, it can guarantee not to damage HDD while plug and pull. Because Tower series use standard HDD enclosure which support hot swap which allow HDD to pull and plug while the power not yet completely off.
2. IT is a platform design which supports 2.5, 3.5" SATA HDD and IDE HDD via SATA-IDE converter. Tower series can only support3.5" SATA HDD, and 2.5 “HDD via 3.5” to 2.5” converters.
3. The SATA interface is consumables which may wear and tear after a period of time of usage. Tower series requires changing the enclosure by opening from the tower case. IT series will be easier by just switch the SATA connector module.
4. The highest speed support from real test result. IT series is about 100MB/sec, while Tower series is 90MB/sec.
You can copy HDDs with different capacity. But you should be aware of the copy mode you do. If you do the quick data and system copy, duplicator will analyze if the data are located within the target capacity, it out of target capacity, it is not allowed to duplicate. If are copying NTFS format, the capacity of target HDD must be at least 1MB bigger than the source.Can I copy SSD HDD ?
The duplicator can bit by bit duplicate the source HDD even the quick copy. The quick copy will analyze the HDD first, and duplicate all system and file of the source.
IT series can support to copy SSD HDD. Because you can easily plug the SSD with standard SATA interface to the module. However, you should be careful that there are many types of SATA SSD with difference size of connector interface. If your SSD is not standard normal type of SATA, you need the find a converter for it.
IT series can support to copy with a SATA-IDE converter. Please contact your distributor for purchasing the converter.
IT/MT SAS series can copy.
There are few possible reasons might cause copy fail.
1. First of all, please check if the data in the source HDD has exceeded the target HDD.
2. If you are copying NTFS, the capacity of target HDD must be at least 1MB bigger than the source HDD.
3. If the copy stop and fail during the copy process, please check if the there are too many bad track in target or source HDD. You might increase the toleration of bad sector by Function 6.2 Skip Error.
4. If you can’t find the reason, please record the operation process as detail as possible in order to help us to examine your issue. a. how do you operate the duplicator ? b. the model number and version c. the brand, capacity , data size , format and partition of both source and target HDD. d. what is the problem and how is the LCD shows with pictures attached will be helpful.
Please download the support form from the website and we will help us as soon as possible.
There are few reasons will cause copy slow.
1. The speed limitation of HDD , please check the HDD by PC.
2. Please check if you put HDD as 0 degree horizontal or 180 degree vertical. Due to the design of HDD itself, any dip will slow the speed of HDD reading or writing.
3. If you are coping multi HDD at one time, please check if copy slow only happened on few fixed targets. It might because the connector module has damaged by usage. You might connect your local seller to change new connector module or mobile rack.
You can use Function 2. Compare to compare the source and target HDD bit by bit to ensure the data correctness.
Please contact your local seller, or contact us , we will help you to find the closest seller for you.
Sales / Support
Tel: 0049 6222 938823
Fax: 0049 6222 938850
CEO: Lars Christophersen